Monday, June 9, 2008

Red pot, bread pot sourdough




Ah, and then the temptations of store displays grabbed me. Nope, that cast iron bread baking pot definitely was not on the buy list, but it DID call my name as I toured my favorite Campbell River kitchen shop. Come to think of it, that shop wasn’t on my errand list either. Storage is always an issue aboard, so multipurposing is a bonus. I'll know that this is truly a bread pot, but it might also see a fine mess of Betsy's baked beans, a baked pasta something, or even shellfish with some chorizo, wine, tomatoes and herbs. OK, now I'm hungry.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...Campbell River? As in Vancouver Island? I am in Sooke. I just stumbled on your blog. looks interesting. whfdrobe

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a friendly message. Comments are moderated so it may take a while for your note to appear.